Saturday, February 7, 2015

English Sprinter


Hi! I am doing something new!
Yup, this is my first blog with using the full English-typing
Really funny right?
Since I was came from the Chinese education background, my English is always in terrible
Even I am a uni student now which studying in degree level, semester 3
but I still not satisfy with my English level yet

I registered for a English tuition in few weeks ago, the price is also as not cheap as you think 
Luckily, there is a nice guy as my teacher, Christopher, who I can learn a lot from his class 
Not only from the work books, I learned more from what he shared to us
The class is only 3-5 persons
so he can always spend more time to share himself or ask us to share our own things 
He learned psychology before, that why I always get something positive after his class
I like his class so much although I need to spend 3 hours at every weekend morning
And he is also the one who encourage me writing the blog with English-typing

Another thing that I feel ashamed in this class
The others of my classmates who are having the class along with me they are only 15-18 years old
I am the only uni student in the class!
OMG! how terrible is it!!
And their English level are good enough with my other uni friends
I even meet a 'banana' 15-year-old guy in the class 
"Hei bro, your English is still not bad one, why you still spending the huge amount to get in this tuition??'
I am fail to understand with this
Maybe Mr.Chris is the reason to make him attend the class. Ha! I don't know..
But, truly, the class is deserved!!

Now, I know how to drive my way to save my poor English after few classes
It's like giving me a starting point and guiding my English skill to move towards the better level 

I try to give myself for a new chance; 
Don't simply give up by any external and internal retards and obstacles
Try to treat myself stringently!
You can do it, Loo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment